South Dakota Duck Hunting Guides & Guided Duck Hunts in SD - High Prairie Lodge And Outfitters
HIGH PRAIRIE LODGE AND OUTFITTERS - PREMIER SOUTH DAKOTA WINGSHOOTING
CALL NOW TO RESERVE PRIME HUNTING DATES FOR THIS FALL - 605.578.1222
INTRODUCING OUR NEW STATE OF THE ART BLACK HILLS "HOTS SPRINGS" DUCK CAMP!
WORLD CLASS SOUTH DAKOTA DUCK HUNTS
LIVE ONSITE FOOTAGE FROM OUR "HOT SPRINGS" AND FIELD MALLARD HUNTS _____________________________________
- Private "Hot Springs" Duck Properties - Incredible Late Season Mallard Hunting - Over 30,000 Wintering Mallards Annually - Afternoon Private Field Mallard Hunts - Five Star Lodging And Meals All Included - Low Pressure Hunts - Heated Pits On Site -Expert Duck Guides & Trained Retrievers
IMPORTANT NOTICE: NON-RESIDENT HUNTERS MUST APPLY BY JULY 11, 2014!
ALL HUNTERS INTERESTED IN BOOKING FOR THE 2014 DUCK HUNTING SEASON WITH US MUST APPLY ONLINE BY JULY 11, 2014 TO BE ELIGIBLE TO DRAW A SD WATERFOWL LICENSE! CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW- SD GAME FISH PARK LICENSE APPLICATION SITE
ABOUT THE HUNT:
Professional South Dakota duck hunting outfitter Dave Ciani has spent many years acquiring several unique duck hunting properties in western South Dakota to offer an uncomparable late season mallard hunting opportunity near the Black Hills of South Dakota.
Every year thousands and thousands of mallards winter in this region and stage on several hot springs and warm water pond and river roosts in the area. With Dave’s extensive background in wildlife management, combined with his skilled waterfowl hunting experience Dave has put together a World Class South Dakota Duck Hunt. With this set up Dave only allows a limited number of groups in camp to assure that he does not burn out the roost sites that he has permanent blind set ups on.
In addition to the incredible "Hot Spring" marsh hunt, Dave also has exclusive access to several of the most productive grain fields in the area for an unbelievable afternoon field mallard hunt as well.
With the ability to accommodate groups of 4 – 6 hunters at a time, you will be the only group in camp! With the High Prairie Lodge within a short drive of the hunt sites you will not only enjoy World Class Duck Hunting but will enjoy 5 Star hospitality to go along with it!
Be sure to contact Dave Ciani ASAP for availability due to the fact that Non-Resident Waterfowl Hunters MUST APPLY for a South Dakota waterfowl license by July 11, 2014!
PHOTOS FROM OUR HOT SPRINGS PROPERTY
CONTACT OUTFITTER DAVE CIANI TODAY FOR DETAILS - 605-578-1222
World Class Black Hills Duck Camp!!!
Hunt Big Flocks Of Late Season Greenheads Over Hot Springs!
Hunt Out Of Comfortable, Heated, Permanent Blind Set Ups!
Stay At Our 5 Star Black Hills Lodge Gourment Home-Cooked Meals!
This Is Truly A World Class Caliber Duck Hunt - Thousands Of Mallards On Exlusive Private Ground!
PHOTOS OF THE HIGH PRAIRIE LODGE AND FOOD
HIGH PRAIRIE'S ADDITIONAL WATERFOWL HUNTING OPPORTUNTIES
In addition to our Black Hills Duck Camp, HPL & O also offers several premier duck hunting opportunities across the state of South Dakota.
- Option 1 is our Big Water Duck Hunts. Dave has been hunting several of South Dakota large reservoirs and rivers for many years and has it down pat. Several options include: late season Missouri River hunts, Lewis and Clark lake, Oahe Reservoir, as well as several big bodies of water located in central South Dakota. Bottom line Dave’s philosophy is to take you where the game is.
During your big water duck hunt, you can expect to hunt out of Dave’s 24’ or 21’ big water boats as safety is of the highest concern at all times. Dave also uses high quality decoy spreads and will not put you in a position to stare at blank skies all day. Be assured that ample preparation and scouting will be done well before you arrive. Dave specializes in late season big chubby greenheads.
- Option 2is Dave’s field duck hunts and pothole hunts. These hunts are very successful during the regular fall season and hunters can expect to take numerous species of puddle ducks on these trips.
- Option 3 is a fantastic duck / pheasant combination hunt. With access to thousands of acres of pristine South Dakota prairie full of big roosters, this hunt is a traditional favorite. Dave also offers the option of using his professionally trained upland hunting dogs or you can bring your own hunting companion.
Hunters need to know that there are several waterfowl hunting zones in South Dakota and during the regular fall waterfowl season non-resident hunters must put in for a lottery drawing. Be sure to contact outfitter Dave Ciani at 605-578-1222 for instructions as to which zones to apply for prior to booking. If you are unsuccessful in the drawing or miss the drawing deadline Dave does have several options for over the counter South Dakota waterfowl hunting licenses so don’t get discouraged.
- Option 4 Outfitter dave Ciani is also a licensed outfitter in Saskatchewan and for the months of September and part of October, offers a World Class caliber field goose and duck hunt along with an upland / waterfowl combo hunt. On this hunt you can expect to hunt Snows, Blues, Canada geese and mallards in grain fields during the prime migration in Canada. This is an All Inclusive Hunt and can be tailored to your groups needs.
The waterfowl hunting equipment that High Prairie Lodge & Outfitters uses is only the best (see photo gallery). They have several rotary mallard machines, as well as top of the line floater and full body mallard and goose decoys, high quality big water boats and well trained retrievers that love their job! They are experts in finding downed birds and long retrieves. We help create memories that will last a lifetime!
Contact Dave today at 605-578-1222 for more details on putting together the exact duck hunting adventure that you desire for this fall!
Dave has been written up in Shooting Sportsmen magazine and by Chuck Petrie of Ducks Unlimited, Cabelas Outfitter Journal, Whitetail Journal and has been seen on Benelli’s American Bird Hunter, Hunt the World, Carolina Outdoors and Versus TV- Winchester Turkey Revolution.